Genesis P-Orridge


info


1968 early worm REMOVED BY REQUEST

"My name is Ryan Martin and I am co-owner of Dais Records (who released this record), as well as the personal manager for the artist Genesis Breyer P-Orridge. Since these recordings are the intellectual copyright of my client and label, I ask that you please remove this link for download immediately. If not, appropriate steps will be taken, including a report to blogger for your copyright infringement as well as suit from our legal team to have your blog shut down as well as suit for appropriate damages.

For any further questions or concerns, please contact me at: ryan@daisrecords.com"

6 comments:

Jonathan said...

wikipedia says: "Neil used the name Genesis P-Orridge for his first pressed recording, "Early Worm" (of which only one copy was pressed]"

only one copy?! really? where'd you get the rip? :)

kinoeye said...

My name is Ryan Martin and I am co-owner of Dais Records (who released this record), as well as the personal manager for the artist Genesis Breyer P-Orridge. Since these recordings are the intellectual copyright of my client and label, I ask that you please remove this link for download immediately. If not, appropriate steps will be taken, including a report to blogger for your copyright infringement as well as suit from our legal team to have your blog shut down as well as suit for appropriate damages.

For any further questions or concerns, please contact me at: ryan@daisrecords.com

paralogisme said...

go to hell ryan

armeur H said...

welcome to the club !

Fr@nKeIn$OuNd said...

If you wanna be "realy free" make art not money....
Poor Gen he never have a good taste for choice his manager:))))
One think is shure bizness kill good music.
look at elvis.....

Enthusiasm Quotes said...

very amazing and interesting post, thank you for sharing
Positive Sayings
Positive Life Quotes
Gym Quotes - Quotes Words
Future Quotes - Successful People
Image Bank - Smile Quotes - Xyore
اقوال وحكم